Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Public Speaking As a Beauty Guru on Youtube

As a beauty guru with a youtube as a platform, I will give them material to learn along with proper, good communication to make them feel relate to the content that I am sharing. The sole purpose of being a beauty guru is to share the knowledge that I have now, so that more people can eventually share that knowledge that they got from me to more people all around the globe. Another purpose of it is to make a platform where everyone can feel safe practicing and may be give me and others tips that we haven't heard of before, and make friends too. I will start by making high quality videos, with good explanation of each product and I will tell them the best way to use it, at least according to me. For the videos, I will make sure to give them a good title that can easily be searched and on the video, I will start by giving a brief explanation so that people will have an idea what am I going to do, then continued with the point of the video, which is a tutorial on how to use certain tools and to make them feel like they are experiencing it themselves.
       In order to engaged with the watchers of the videos, I will make a consistent video structure as I said before, it started with a brief explanation about what are we going to discuss, and to the main topic, then evaluation once it's finished. Each items and product that I will use in the entire video will be shown and I will explain and give a little bit of my thoughts of each product, and to make it easier, I will also put the detail of each product on the description box. Before making the video I will make sure that the camera is clear and in a good quality, and I will also use ring light and noise cancelation to support the camera in order to make a high quality video. I will also use funny expression once in a while, just to not make the audience bored and they can feel relatable to the content. In the end of the video, I will ask them their thoughts of what they just learned and also help the community by giving better suggestions if they know their better way to do it by telling them to comment on the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment