Friday, July 14, 2017

Little Birdy



Little birdy tells me
I'm the only one you see
and I gotta find a way out

Little birdy told you
there's nothing you can do
so you found somebody new

Little birdy tell me,
can I be the honey to his bee?
Or is my chance gone? Gone, gone.

Now my eyes are shut, I see your face. 
And I realise, I was replaced. 
I guess it's too late for me,
now I'm a foolish memory.
Tell me blue bird, tell me the word
on the street
is playing to another beat.

Little birdy told me,
the heart plays 
by jealousy

Little birdy, tell him this:
I want to make it right,
this time I won't miss.
But my chance is gone. Gone, gone.

Tell me, birdy,
is it changing?
Do you have some news for me?

The bird on the tree,
is waiting for me. 
Am I the honey to his bee?

No comments:

Post a Comment