Friday, July 14, 2017

THAT ONE SPECIAL STAR




Star has an interesting way on saying hello to earth.
They are amazing, on

How they shine so bright. 
How they twinkle like diamonds at night.
How they show their unique personality with a single light.
How they wouldnt die into a supernova without a fight.

how they excite me to go outside and see them.
How their beauty emitted like gem. 
how the constellations embellish the night sky like diadem.
How their elegance encourage me to write this poem.

Yet,
Even thought its cliche
Even though they are Millions of lightyears away
Even though theres billions of twinkling lights faraway
Even though there is a sun eradiates allay

I still choose you
I still choose you from the moment i saw you

I choose you to be my star

To accompany the moon at night.
To give in a sight.


Yes i still choose you,

Even though i know
Even though i clearly know that

When the sun rise,
When the night dies,
When the moon pales,
When the dark becomes light,
When the cold becomes warm,
When everything slowly change like there was no tomorrow,


You'll disappear.

The star i choose that day disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment